How do I center a component in SolidWorks?
In the PropertyManager, under Advanced Mates, click Profile Center . For Entities to Mate, select the edges or faces that you want to center-align. In the PropertyManager, you can optionally: Change the mate alignment by clicking Aligned or Anti-aligned .
How do you align two lines in SolidWorks?
Align Between Lines
- In the graphics area: Select one or more annotations. Select two horizontal or vertical lines. To use Align Between Lines in a part or assembly, you must be editing the sketch lines.
- Click Align Between Lines. (Align toolbar), or click Tools > Align > Align Between Lines.
How do I use assembly in Solidworks?
To create an assembly from a part:
- Click Make Assembly from Part/Assembly (Standard toolbar) or File > Make Assembly from Part. An assembly opens with the Insert Component PropertyManager active.
- Click in the graphics area to add the part to the assembly. SOLIDWORKS makes the first component fixed.
How do I change assembly in Solidworks?
Editing a Part in an Assembly
- Right-click the part and select Edit Part, or click Edit Component on the Assembly toolbar. …
- Make the necessary changes to the part.
How do I change alignment in Solidworks?
Do one of the following:
- Select a drawing view, and click Tools > Align Drawing View > Horizontal To Another View or Vertical To Another View.
- Right-click a drawing view, select Alignment, then select one of the following options: Align Horizontal by Origin (equivalent to Horizontal To Another View)
How do you center a circle in Solidworks?
Make sure the Linear Center mark icon is selected under Manual Insert options section. Now scroll to the bottom of Center mark property manager and type in the value for the angle you want for center mark > hit enter. Click on the circular edges to add center marks.
How do I align an assembly in origin solidworks?
Right click on the Part/Assembly and select Float. Click the arrow next to the Part/Assembly to display the Design Tree elements. Click on the Coordinate System, Ctrl+click on the Origin, and click Coincident Mate.
How do I center an origin in Solidworks?
Click Tools > Sketch Tools > Align > Align Grid/Origin. In the Align Grid/Origin PropertyManager, under Selections: To change only the sketch origin: Select a vertex or point for Sketch Origin Location .
How do I move an object to the origin in Solidworks?
To change the origin location or orientation:
- Create blocks from several sketch entities.
- In the FeatureManager design tree, right-click a Block. and select Edit Block. …
- Click Tools > Sketch Tools > Align > Align Grid/Origin.
- In the Align Grid/Origin PropertyManager, under Selections: …
- Click .