How do you make an exploded view in an assembly in Solidworks?
To create an exploded view:
- Do one of the following options: Click Exploded View . …
- Select one or more components to include in the first explode step. …
- Drag a translation or rotation handle to move selected components.
- Modify explode options: …
- Click Done. …
- Create more explode steps as required, and click .
How do you toggle between exploded views in Solidworks?
You can toggle between the exploded and collapsed views.
- In the Manager Pane, on the ConfigurationManager tab. , expand Default
- Double-click ExplView, or right-click it and click Collapse.
- To return to the exploded view, double-click ExplView again, or right-click it and click Explode.
Can you explode sub assembly in Solidworks?
To use a subassembly’s exploded view in an assembly: Select a subassembly for which you have previously defined an exploded view. In the PropertyManager, click Reuse Subassembly Explode. The subassembly explodes in the graphics area, and the steps of the subassembly exploded view appear under Explode Steps.
How do you add lines in exploded view?
To insert an explode line sketch:
- Click Explode Line Sketch (Assembly toolbar) or Insert > Explode Line Sketch. The Explode Sketch toolbar appears. …
- Add explode lines by using: Route Line (Explode Sketch toolbar) …
- Close the sketch. The sketch 3DExplode appears in the ConfigurationManager under Exploded View .
How do you animate an Exploded View in Solidworks 2020?
To animate the exploding and collapsing of the view, do one of the following:
- Right-click Exploded View , and click Animate explode or Animate collapse. …
- Use the Animation Wizard for full control over the duration of each step during the animation.
How do you explode a subassemblies?
When you explode selected subassemblies, you can select the subassemblies in the graphics window or the Assembly PathFinder tab. You can use the options on the command bar and the Automatic Explode Options dialog box to specify how the components are exploded.
How do you auto explode in Solidworks?
Auto-Space Components in Exploded Views
- Open system_dir: UsersPublicPublic DocumentsSOLIDWORKSSOLIDWORKS 2020sampleswhatsnewassembliesexplodepillow_block. …
- Click Insert > Exploded View .
- In the PropertyManager, for Explode Step Components , select these components: …
- Drag the Y axis to explode the components.