How do I rotate in Autodesk?
Use the Rotate command on the Standard toolbar to rotate a part or assembly in the graphics window. You can rotate the view while other commands are active. Click Rotate on the Standard toolbar or press F4. Drag to achieve the desired rotation.
How do you rotate a model in Inventor 2021?
Rotate at Angle
- In the graphics window double click the view to access the ViewCube. Right-click the ViewCube, and click Custom View Orientation.
- A Custom View window opens. On the Custom view tab, click Rotate at Angle.
- Use the options in the Incremental View Rotate dialog box to set the model orientation.
How do you rotate a line in Inventor?
- In a 2D sketch, click Sketch tab Modify panel Rotate . …
- (Optional) In the Rotate dialog box specify any of the following: …
- In the graphics window, select the geometry you want to rotate: …
- If necessary, click Center Point in the Rotate dialog box to switch to that mode.
How do I change the orientation of a part in Inventor?
To Set Part Orientation
- In the Locate panel, click . The printer Bed is the default base location. …
- Position the cursor over the edge of the wall you want to use as the base. …
- Select the part face that is to be parallel to and coincident with the base. …
- Click OK.
How do I rotate my mouse in Inventor?
The quickest and easiest way to rotate the camera is to simply hold Shift and the Middle Mouse (Mouse-Wheel) Button and dragging the mouse.
How do I rotate an image in Inventor?
Using the Properties option on the context menu, you can flip or rotate the image.
How do you rotate an object 90 degrees in Inventor?
Rotate a Body
- Click 3D Model tab Modify panel Move Bodies .
- In the Move Type pop-up menu of the Move Bodies dialog box, click Rotate About Line .
- Using the Bodies selector , select one or more bodies in the graphics window.
- Define the Rotation Axis: …
- Do either of the following: …
- Click Apply or OK.
What does F5 do in Inventor?
F5 PREVIOUS VIEW / Returns to the last display. F6 HOME VIEW / Rotates objects in the graphics window into an isometric orientation. F10 SKETCH VISIBILITY / Makes sketches visible.
How do you rotate an entire assembly in Inventor?
Rotated components in assemblies
The Orbit command in the Navigate panel of the View tab rotates the entire assembly. When you want to rotate a single component, use the Rotate command in the Position panel of the Assemble tab.
How do I change base view in Inventor?
Customize Drawing View Orientation
- To create a view, click Place Views tab Create panel Base on the ribbon. Then select a model file in the Drawing View dialog box.
- To change orientation of an existing view, double-click the view.