How do you edit a picture in Solidworks sketch?
To edit the picture: Double-click the picture and edit the values in the PropertyManager. Search ‘Editing Sketch Pictures’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do I auto trace an image in Solidworks?
To activate the Autotrace functionality, navigate to Tools > Add-ins and check the box that activates Autotrace. By not checking the box, the option in your Sketch toolbar won’t appear. Autotrace is then accessible when the Sketch tab is activated.
How do I make a picture transparent in Solidworks?
Keep the transparency attributes that exist in the file. Select to set the whole image transparent. .
- Select a color from the image.
- Matching tolerance. . Move the slider to adjust the degree to which the color you selected is matched. …
- Transparency. . Move the slider to adjust the degree of transparency.
How do you delete a picture in Solidworks?
To delete the picture: Right-click the picture and click Delete. Search ‘Deleting Sketch Pictures’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do I add a part in Solidworks?
To insert a part:
- With a part document open, click Insert Part (Features toolbar) or Insert > Part.
- Browse to a part document and click Open. …
- Under Transfer, select any combination of items from the inserted part to be included in the derived part.