Where is the section box in Revit?
Section Box Tool
- First of all select the object(s) you want to section box.
- Go to the Modify tab on the ribbon bar.
- Under the group called “View” select “Section Box”
How do I undo a selection box?
Right now, you can type BX to get a selection box around highlighted items, but in order to undo it, you have to deselect and uncheck in the properties tab instead of just being able to type BX (or something else) to go back to the full 3D view.
How do you align a section box in Revit?
Simply draw a 2D section that aligns with your building. If you need, you can draw detail lines to help in aligning your section, but Revit should automatically align with elements such as grids and walls in your model. And that’s it! You’re done!
Why is my crop view greyed out in Revit?
The ‘Reset Crop’ icon will now be greyed out – indicating the crop is no longer edited.
Why is Section box not showing in Revit?
In the view properties tick the box for “Section box” This should reveal and activate the section box in the 3D view, if you can’t see it you may need to reveal hidden elements and unhide it. Using the grips on the section box resize and position it as required.
How do I hide section views in Revit?
[REVIT] HOW TO HIDE A SPECIFIC SECTION TYPE?
- Choose the first section line and in Properties change View name to Building Section. …
- Choose which parameter will control visibility. …
- In the View tab, select Visibility / Graphics. ( …
- Go to the Filters tab, select Add in the lower-left corner.
How do I create a scope box in Revit 2019?
Create a Scope Box
- In a plan view, click View tab Create panel (Scope Box).
- On the Options Bar, enter a name and specify a height for the scope box, if desired. …
- To draw a scope box, click in the upper left-hand corner to start the box.
How do you isolate a 3D view in Revit?
Isolate Elements in a 3D View with a Selection Box
- In the drawing area of any view, select the elements to isolate. …
- Click Modify |
View panel (Selection Box). …
- Drag the handles to resize the selection box as needed. …
- Hide any remaining elements within the selection box that obstructs your view.
How do I reset a selection box in Revit?
To reset your view, go to the Properties Menu and under the Extents tab. There should be a check box by the Selection box option which turns your Selection Box on and off. Enjoy the video!
How do you save a section in Revit?
To save a single view, in the Project Browser, right-click the view and click Save to New File. Navigate to the desired location, enter a file name, and click Save. To save several views from the project, select File tab Save As Library View. In the Save Views dialog, select the views to save, and click OK.