How do you remove a fillet from FreeCAD?
- Import solid data from STEP file and switch workbench to Part workbench .
- In the 3D view, select the face of the shape (hole, fillet, etc.) you want to delete. And execute Defeaturing tool. or select [Part]-[Defeaturing] menu. Selects the shape you want to delete. Results of deleting.
How do you attach parts to FreeCAD?
- Select the object to be attached.
- Go to the Part → Attachment… …
- Under Attachment parameters, Not attached can be read. …
- Select a topology element on the object to attach to: vertex, edge or face/plane. …
- The first button’s label now adopts the type of topology selected. …
- Select an Attachment mode in the list.
How do I join lines in Freecad?
Select two or more Draft Lines and/or Draft Wires.
- Press the Draft Join button.
- Select the Modification → Join option from the menu.
- Use the keyboard shortcut: J then O.
How do you simplify a mesh in Freecad?
- Select one or more mesh objects.
- Press the Mesh Decimating button. Select the Meshes → Decimation…
- The Decimating task panel opens.
- Specify the Reduction: If only one mesh object has been selected and you choose the Absolute number option: …
- Press the OK button to finish the command.
What is a body in FreeCAD?
In FreeCAD the word “Body” is normally used to refer to a PartDesign Body object ( PartDesign::Body class) that is defined by the PartDesign Workbench. This is a container object that can hold 2D sketches and 3D geometrical features to build a solid shape.