How do teams collaborate on BIM?
When a team is created in the Design Collaboration module, a shared folder with that team’s name is also generated. When a team publishes their model and creates a package in BIM 360 Design Collaboration, a copy of that model gets placed and updated in the corresponding ‘Shared’ folder.
To share using this method:
- Publish your models from Revit to Design Collaboration using Revit Cloud Worksharing.
- Create a package and share your models with other teams. …
- Your team or other teams can link directly to the models in this Shared folder to see the latest work shared from other teams.
What is design collaboration in BIM 360?
Design Collaboration is a BIM 360 module that dramatically improves multi-firm project teams’ ability to meet the demands of a modern construction project. … Based on this diversity, Design Collaboration allows teams to choose how they work with other teams.
How much is BIM 360 Coordinate?
BIM 360 starts at $35/month/user. Volume discounts are available.
How do I start my BIM 360 design?
From the Projects menu, you can create a project and activate BIM 360 service in two steps.
- Step 1 – Create a Project. Select the Projects tab on the toolbar (Item 1, below). Click the Add button to start a new project. …
- Step 2 – Activate Service. Click the Activate button for the desired BIM 360 service.
Is there a free version of BIM 360?
BIM 360 Docs Free Trial:
Provides users with access to 2 projects: … The ability to create a second project with desired project profile information.
What does BIM 360 stand for?
BIM 360 is an Autodesk cloud-based solution that allows project teams to effectively work in a collaborative environment. In the AEC industry, it connects all project stakeholders to execute projects from conceptual design through construction and ultimately project turnover. … BIM 360 Docs: Document and model management.
What is BIM 360 project management?
Aug 17 2021In-product view. Autodesk® BIM 360™ is a cloud-based construction management platform that improves project delivery and outcomes. BIM 360 supports informed decision-making throughout the project lifecycle for project, design, and construction teams.
The Shared folder was re-named. When the BIM 360 Design Collaboration module is activated for a BIM 360 project, a subfolder within the Project Files is created of the name “Shared”. … Once the folder is created, any Project Admin and members with Folder Control permission have the ability to re-name the folder.
How do I access my BIM 360?
Access BIM 360 On Your Desktop
- Open File Explorer.
- Click the BIM 360 data source.
- Open the account you wish to access.
- Locate and open a project.
- Browse the project folders as desired.