What is a camera view in Revit?
Perspective 3D views show the building model in a 3D view where components that are further away appear smaller, and components that are closer appear larger. You can create a perspective 3D view from a plan, section, or elevation view.
How do you put a camera in perspective view?
Create Camera From View
- Activate a Perspective viewport.
- If necessary, adjust the viewport using Pan, Zoom, and Orbit, or the ViewCube, until you have a view you like.
- Leaving the viewport active, on the Views menu choose Create Camera From View or press + C .
How do I enable view in Revit?
Modify a View on a Sheet
- Open the sheet.
- In the drawing area, select a view on the sheet. …
- Click Modify | Viewports tab Viewport panel (Activate View). …
- Modify the view as desired. …
- To deactivate the view on the sheet, double-click outside of the view, or right-click, and click Deactivate View.
How do you move a 3D view in Revit?
In a 3D view, press shift and use the middle button to orbit the model. The center of rotation is the center of all model geometry. If you select an object and then orbit the view, the selected object is used as the center of rotation.
How do I change the field of view in Revit?
With this tool active, click and hold the left mouse button and move the cursor up to increase the focal length and zoom in. Click and hold the left mouse button and move the cursor down to decrease the focal length and zoom out.
How do you move view in Revit?
Move the Model Up, Down, Left and Right
- Display the 2D Navigation wheel, one of the Full Navigation wheels, or the mini View Object wheel.
- Click and hold the Pan wedge. The cursor changes to the Pan cursor.
- Drag to reposition the model.
- Release the mouse button to return to the wheel.
How do you walkthrough in Revit?
Play Back and Review the Walkthrough
- Open the walkthrough and set up views.
- Use the Previous Frame, Previous Key Frame, Next Frame and Play controls to review and play back the walkthrough. If you have more than one view open, the playback occurs in the currently selected view.
How do you change the focal length in Revit?
Click the “Full Navigation Wheel” on the right of your screen. With the navigation wheel open, right click the wheel. Left-Click where it says “Increase/Decrease Focal Length“. Click and drag the mouse to increase or decrease the focal length of the camera view.
How do you layout in Revit?
Click Modify Mechanical Equipment tab Layout panel (Generate Layout) or (Generate Placeholder). The Generate Layout tab appears providing various layout tools. A layout displays in the drawing area. The layout lines represent a physical connection to the components.
How do I add a 3D view to a sheet in Revit?
Create a Perspective 3D View
- Open a plan, section, or elevation view.
- Click View tab Create panel 3D View drop-down Camera. …
- Click in the drawing area to place the camera.
- Drag the cursor to the desired target and click to place it.