How do I invite someone to my BIM 360 model?
Invite People to a Project
- Open the project > Invite.
- Enter the email id of the person you want to invite > Send Invitations.
- Select the Access Level for invitees. Note: To invite more than one person at a time with the same Access Level, press Enter after entering each email id or separate email ids using commas.
How do you collaborate on a BIM 360?
Upload a Workshared Model to BIM 360 Document Management (Revit Cloud Worksharing)
- In Revit, open or create a model.
- Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Collaborate).
- If prompted, sign into your Autodesk account. …
- In the Collaborate dialog, select In BIM 360 Document Management.
- Click OK.
How do I download Revit files from BIM 360?
- Log-in to BIM 360 docs.
- Navigate to the project and folder of the Revit model to be retrieved.
- Hover over the main Revit file.
- Click the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner.
- select “download source file”.
How do people add glue?
In Glue desktop, as a project admin, click Administration. Click Members. On the Members page, click Add. In the Add Project Members dialog, you can add one or multiple members to a project at the same time.
How do I add my company to BIM 360 Field?
To Add a Company
- In account administration, click Companies.
- Click Add.
- In the Create Company dialog, specify the company name.
- Enter or select a trade from the list.
- For Company Logo, click Browse to upload an image.
- (Optional) Enter a website URL, description, address, and phone number.
How do I start my BIM 360 design?
From the Projects menu, you can create a project and activate BIM 360 service in two steps.
- Step 1 – Create a Project. Select the Projects tab on the toolbar (Item 1, below). Click the Add button to start a new project. …
- Step 2 – Activate Service. Click the Activate button for the desired BIM 360 service.
Is there a free version of BIM 360?
BIM 360 Docs Free Trial:
Provides users with access to 2 projects: … The ability to create a second project with desired project profile information.