Hiding or Showing Annotations
- Click Hide/Show Annotations. on the Annotation toolbar, or click View > Hide/Show > Annotations . All annotations are displayed; hidden annotations are in gray. …
- Click the annotations that you want to show or hide. Click an annotation to hide: Click an annotation to show:
To display the model with hidden lines visible, do one of the following:
- Click Display Style > Hidden Lines Visible (Heads-up View toolbar).
- Hidden Lines Visible (View toolbar).
- View > Display > Hidden Lines Visible.
How do I unhide a sketch in Solidworks?
To show a sketch in a drawing: Right-click the sketch in the FeatureManager design tree and select Show.
How do you hide centerlines in Solidworks drawing?
The SOLIDWORKS software avoids duplicate centerlines.
Inserting Centerlines Automatically
- In a drawing document, click Options > Document Properties > Detailing.
- Under Auto insert on view creation, select Centerlines.
- Click OK.
- Insert a drawing view.
How do you hide relationships in Solidworks 2021?
Click Tools > Sketch Settings, and toggle Automatic Relations. How do I toggle the display of sketch relations? (View toolbar) or View > Hide/Show > Sketch Relations to toggle the display of sketch relations.
Right-click a feature or component in the drawing view or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Show/Hide, Show Hidden Edges. If the hidden edges are visible, you can hide them again by right-clicking the feature or component and selecting Show/Hide, Hide Hidden Edges.
How do you hide all sketch lines in Solidworks?
Hide All Types does not hide decals, sketch relations, or the grid. To hide all types in the current document: Click View > Hide/Show > Hide All Types. After you select Hide All Types, you cannot show any hidden items until you clear Hide All Types.
To select hidden components to be shown:
- Click Show Hidden Components (Assembly toolbar). The Show Hidden dialog box appears. …
- In the graphics area, select components you want to show. The components you select disappear temporarily.
- In the dialog box, click Exit Show Hidden.
How do I show annotations in Solidworks?
on the Annotation toolbar, or click View > Hide/Show > Annotations. All annotations are displayed; hidden annotations are in gray. Click the annotations that you want to show or hide.
How do you centerline in Solidworks?
To create a centerline:
- Click Centerline (Sketch toolbar) or click Tools > Sketch Entities > Centerline.
- Click to start the centerline.
- Drag, or move the pointer and click, to set the end of the centerline.
How do you center a sketch in Solidworks 2020?
To sketch center rectangles:
- Click Center Rectangle .
- In the graphics area: Click to define the center. Drag to sketch the rectangle with centerlines. Release to set the four edges.
- Click . Video: Sketching Center Rectangles.