How do I export SketchUp Models?
Click Export, and your file is saved in the location you selected.
- Select File > Export > 3D Model. …
- Navigate to the location where you want to save your file.
- From the Format drop-down list, select 3DS File (*. …
- (Optional) By default, the 3DS file has the same name as your SketchUp model. …
- Click the Options button.
Can you export from SketchUp free?
You can try exporting to Collada (. dae) from SketchUp Free or SketchUp Make 2017 (the last free desktop version) and then using the free Autodesk FBX converter to convert it to FBX.
How do you save a SketchUp file as a JPEG?
Select File > Export > 2D Graphic. An export dialog box appears. Navigate to the location where you want to save your image. (Optional) In the Save As box, type a name for your image file.
Can you import images into SketchUp?
Import your image into SketchUp by selecting File > Import. Then navigate to and select the image you want to import. If you don’t see the image you’re looking for, make sure the correct file type is selected (such as JPG or PNG). Tip: Alternately, you can also drag and drop importable files into the drawing area.
Can you export SketchUp to FBX?
PRO In SketchUp Pro, you can export a SketchUp file to the FBX format, which is a proprietary Autodesk format. The idea behind FBX is that, if you’re creating a film, game, or similar 3D content, you (and a team of other people) likely need to use several applications in your workflows. … Select File > Export > 3D Model.
How do I export a scene in SketchUp?
To export your animation on Windows, follow these steps:
- Select File > Export > Animation > Video. …
- Navigate to the place where you want to save your video file.
- Type a name for the file in the File Name text box.
- Select a file format from the Save As Type drop-down list.