How do I add a point in Solidworks?
To create sketch points:
- Click Point (Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Entities > Point. The pointer changes to .
- Click in the graphics area to place the point. The Point tool remains active so you can continue to insert points.
What is routing points in Solidworks?
Adding a Route Point
A route point is a point in a fitting (flange, elbow, electrical connector, and so on) that is used to position the fitting at an intersection or endpoint in the 3D sketch.
How do I use the new coordinate system in Solidworks?
Click Coordinate System (Reference Geometry toolbar) or Insert > Reference Geometry > Coordinate System . Use the Coordinate System PropertyManager to create the coordinate system. You can amend your selections: To change your selections, right-click in the graphics area and select Clear Selections.
How do I create a route in Solidworks?
Click the Start by Drag/Drop command from the Routing toolbar (Pipe, Flexible Tubing, Electrical, or User Defined). Then drag an end fitting or connector from the Design Library, and position the fitting or connector on the assembly at the point where the route should start.
How do you autoroute in Solidworks?
Using Auto Route
- While editing a route, click Tools > Routing > Electrical > Auto Route .
- In the PropertyManager, under Routing Mode, select one of the following: Option. Description. Auto Route. Select to automatically route through existing geometry in the 3D route sketch. Edit (drag). …
- Click .
How do I combine two lines in Visio?
Here’s how you connect multiple shapes using the Connect Shapes tool in Visio:
- Select the Pointer tool on the Standard toolbar. …
- Holding down the Shift key, click the first shape to connect. …
- Then, still holding down the Shift key, click the other shapes you want to connect.
How do I add multiple connection points in Visio?
Add a connection points on Visio Stencils
If connection points are not visible, on the View tab, in the Visual Aids group, select the Connection Points checkbox. Press Ctrl and click where you want to add a connection point. The new connection point is automatically selected after you place it.
How do I align connector points in Visio?
Straighten your connectors
- Select the shapes you want to align.
- On the Home tab, in the Arrange group, click Align and then click Auto Align.