How do I delete contours in Civil 3d?
There should be a list of contour data for each set of contours that where added to the surface, right click on them and choose delete. If that doesn’t work, copy the contours with a known base point and then delete the contours and then paste them back into the file.
How do you trim contour lines in Autocad?
To Trim Objects at a Boundary
- Open a drawing and attach the maps you want.
- Define and execute a query to retrieve the objects to trim.
- Click Tools tab Map Edit panel Boundary Trim. …
- In the Trim Objects At Boundary dialog box, under Boundary, select how to specify the boundary.
How do you edit contour lines in Civil 3D?
To Edit Contours
- Select the contour graphically or by using an AutoCAD command, such as PEDIT or PROPERTIES.
- Perform the edit to the contour. …
- Rebuild the surface to update the contour definition by right-clicking the surface in the Prospector tree and clicking Rebuild.
How do you crop the internal area of a contour?
Mask the image with transparency.
- Read the image.
- Otsu Threshold.
- Apply morphology open and close to thresholded image as a mask.
- Put the mask into the alpha channel of the input.
- Save the output.
How do you clip a surface in Civil 3D?
In the Prospector tree, expand the Surfaces collection, right-click <surface name> Surface Properties. In the Surface Properties dialog box, click the Definition tab. Select the Add Data Clip Boundary operation and click to move it to the top of the list. Click Apply.
How do you create surface boundaries in Civil 3D?
To Add Boundaries to a Surface
- In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, expand the surface Definition collection, right-click , and click Add.
- In the Add Boundaries dialog box, enter the boundary name in the Name field.
- Select the boundary type from the Type list.
What is a data clip boundary Civil 3D?
You can apply a Data Clip boundary to surfaces created from imported data files, including TIN, LandXML, grading, or corridor surfaces. … See To Create a Surface From a TIN File, To Create a New Grading Group, To Work With Creating Corridor Surfaces. Add the Data Clip boundary to the surface.