How do you make a rectangular revision cloud in Autocad?
What is Revcloud command Autocad?
Creates or modifies a revision cloud. Find. You can create a new revision cloud by selecting two corner points or polygonal points, dragging your cursor, or you can convert an object such as a circle, polyline, spline, or an ellipse into a revision cloud.
How do I add a revision cloud in Autocad?
To Insert a Revision Cloud in the Drawing
- Select a revision cloud tool on a tool palette. …
- Specify the first point of the cloud shape in the drawing area. …
- Specify the cloud shape, and click once when the cloud is closed. …
- Enter the text you want displayed in the tag, and click OK.
How do I use Ptype in Autocad?
Changing point type
Type PTYPE on the command line and press enter, Point Style window will open with a list of available point styles. You can select any other point style from this list of points and click OK to apply the point style.
How do I make Revcloud bigger?
Specify the default arc lengths to use in creating a revision cloud.
- Click Home tab Draw panel Revision Cloud drop-down. Find.
- In the drawing area, right-click and choose Arc length.
- Specify a new minimum arc length.
- Specify a new maximum arc length. …
- Press Enter to continue with the command or Esc to end the command.
How do I undo Revcloud in AutoCAD?
Select Object option from the command line and then click on the geometry from drawing area which you want to convert to a Revision cloud. If you want to reverse the direction of arcs select Yes from command line else directly press enter to accept the default arc direction.
How do I turn off nodes in AutoCAD?
To Remove Nodes From Layout Curves
- Select the layout curve by selecting one of the node anchors.
- Click a Remove Node grip. Alternatively, you can click Layout Curve tab Modify panel Remove Node. …
- Right-click, and click Deselect All to turn off grips.
What is Ptype AutoCAD?
Specifies the display style and size of point objects. Find. The Point Style dialog box is displayed.