How do you merge cells in Revit schedule?
select cells in one or more rows and click (Delete Row). select header cells to be merged and click (Merge). Select merged cells and click (Merge) again to separate merged cells.
How do you concatenate in Revit?
In Revit 2017 the function to Combine Parameters was introduced in schedules. When a desired schedule is active, simply click on the Combined Parameters icon, assign an appropriate Combined Parameter Name then select Parameters which you would like to combine.
How do I resize a schedule in Revit?
The first is the ability to zoom in and out of schedules, which was introduced in Revit 2019.1. Simply hold the CTRL key and move your mouse wheel to zoom in and out of the schedule.
How do I copy a Revit schedule?
- Open both projects in the same window of Revit.
- In the first project, right click on the name of the schedule you want to copy, and choose “Copy to Clipboard”
- In the target project, use the Paste command on the Manage ribbon, or type CTRL+V to paste the schedule into the project.
How do you select more than one thing in Revit?
Select Multiple Elements
- While pressing Ctrl , click each of the elements. …
- Draw a selection box by placing the cursor on one side of the elements to be selected and dragging it diagonally to form a rectangular boundary. …
- Press Tab to highlight connected elements, and then click to select.
How do I create a formula in a Revit schedule?
To add a calculated parameter as a schedule field:
- When creating a schedule, click on the Schedule Properties dialog.
- When editing a schedule, click Modify Schedule/Quantities tab Parameters panel (Calculated).
What do you use to get a view into a sheet?
To add a view to the sheet, use one of the following methods:
- In the Project Browser, expand the list of views, locate the view, and drag it onto the sheet.
- Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Place View). In the Views dialog, select a view, and click Add View to Sheet.
In what views will detail lines show in a model?
Detail lines are visible only in the view in which they are drawn. Often they are drawn over the model view. You can convert detail lines to model lines.
How do I change the column width of a schedule in Revit?
To adjust the column width, select the schedule. A blue triangle displays to the upper right of each column. Drag a blue triangle to the left or right. Note: If the schedule is split into multiple sections, adjusting the width in one section changes the width in all sections.
How do you change the column height in Revit?
The height of the column is defined by the Base Level and Top Level properties, as well as offsets. Click Architecture tab Build panel Column drop-down (Column: Architectural).
On the Options Bar, specify the following:
- Rotate after placement. …
- Level. …
- Height. …
- Level/Unconnected. …
- Room Bounding.
How do I edit a sheet list in Revit?
Open the sheet list. In the Project Browser, under Schedules/Quantities, click the sheet list name. On the Properties palette, for Fields, click Edit.