How do I download a STL file?
Once you have optimized your part using the above steps, it is ready to export as an STL file.
- Download the 3D Print Exporter Plugin from ZBrush.
- Select the ZPlugin menu.
- Click 3D Print Exporter.
- Define and scale your dimensions.
- Select STL > STL Export.
Can Onshape import STL files?
Onshape enables you to import three faceted file formats: STL, OBJ and Parasolid Mesh for visualization and referencing. Mesh points are able to be used as vertices for creating planes. A mesh is imported into Onshape Part Studio, and shown in the Parts lists under Meshes (below Surfaces).
Can I download Onshape files?
You are able to import and download any non-native file type into and out of Onshape. The download location is browser-specific. If you’d like to be prompted to save to a different location, look in your browser settings for an option to Ask where to save each file before downloading.
What programs can open STEP files?
Programs that open STEP files
- Autodesk Fusion 360. Dassault Systemes SolidWorks. IMSI TurboCAD Pro. ideaMK STP Viewer. Dassault Systemes CATIA. …
- Autodesk Fusion 360. IMSI TurboCAD Deluxe. FreeCAD.
- Linux. Dassault Systemes CATIA. LKSoft IDA-STEP. FreeCAD.
- Web. eMachineShop Free Online STEP File Viewer. Wikifactory. ShareCAD.org.
How do I transfer files to Onshape?
Option 2: Import into an existing document
Open the Onshape document into which you want to import files. Click (Insert new element icon) at the bottom of the window. Select Import… from the menu. Select one or more files to import and click Open.
Are all files on thingiverse free?
Thingiverse is undoubtedly one of the most important file-sharing sites on the 3D printing market, marked by a strong interaction between its users who can like, comment and describe 3D models, but also by its entirely free service.
Can I print STL files?
As STL files are basic 3D models, almost any 3D modeling package can produce models for printing.
Can you download files from thingiverse?
When viewing the Thing Files, thingiverse will show a blue preview of the . stl file. Click the “Download” button to the right of the image to download this file.
How do you convert STL to solid?
How do I convert STL graphics to a solid model?
- Step 1: Open SOLIDWORKS. Start SolidWorks and click Open.
- Step 2: Select File Type. Change file type to STL.
- Step 3: Click Options. Click Options.
- Step 4: Change Import As. Change import as to Solid body.
- Step 5: Select STL file. …
- Step 6: STL file is updated. …
- 113 likes.