How do I add a printer to Solidworks?
In SOLIDWORKS, create the document. Click File > Print. Select settings in the Print dialog box and click OK. After printing, save the document.
How do I change my printer default settings?
To choose a default printer, select the Start button and then Settings . Go to Devices > Printers & scanners > select a printer > Manage. Then select Set as default. If you have Let Windows manage my default printer selected, you’ll need to deselect it before you can choose a default printer on your own.
How do I change my Epson printer default?
Selecting the Default Printer Settings
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Setup. …
- Scroll down and select System Administration. …
- Select Printer Settings. …
- Select the Paper Source Settings options you want to use.
- Select one of these Auto Error Solver options: …
- When you are finished, press the home button.
Why can’t I set my printer as default?
Open Settings by pressing the Windows key + I. Select Devices in Settings. Next, click Printers & scanners on the left of the window. Deselect the Allow Windows to manage my default printer option.
Why does my default printer keep changing?
The reason the default printer keeps changing is that Windows automatically assumes that the last printer you used is your new favorite. So, when you switch from one printer to another, Windows changes the default printer to the last printer you used. This isn’t the only reason your default printer may be changing.
How do I remove a default printer?
If Windows Settings isn’t already open, open it up and navigate to Devices > Printers & scanners. First, scroll down and locate the “Let Windows manage my default printer” option (see previous section). If the box beside it is checked, uncheck it.
How do I change my default printer on Android?
The easiest method is to use the default print service on your Android phone.
- Go to Settings > Connected Devices > Connection Preferences > Printing > Default Printing Service. …
- Tap Default Print Service to set it to On.
- Turn on your Wi-Fi-enabled printer. …
- Exit Settings and open the file you’d like to print.
How do I print instead of save?
From the printing dialog of Chrome click the Change button and change from Save as PDF to your printer, then it should print instead of saving the file.