How do I get my project browser back in Revit?
As you expand and collapse each branch, lower-level items display. To open the Project Browser, click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down Project Browser, or right-click anywhere in the application window and click Browsers Project Browser.
How do I get properties and project browser back in Revit?
- Right click Desktop > Display settings > Scale and layout.
- Change the screen resolution down to 100%.
- Locate properties panel and project browser that were left off screen from a previous second monitor.
How do I open browser in Revit?
To access the System Browser, use any of the following methods:
- Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down System Browser.
- In the drawing area, right-click (context menu) Browsers System Browser.
- You can also display the System Browser using the keyboard shortcut F9 .
How do I reset my Revit settings?
Try cleanly uninstalling Revit, and then reinstalling: How to Complete a Clean Uninstall of Revit products.
- Download the attached ResetUI Batch utility (ZIP file)
- Extract the ZIP file.
- Run the BAT file (ResetUI) for the Revit version you want to reset (review included Readme. txt for more details).
How do I get the properties tab back in Revit?
My properties window has disappeared, how do I get it back? Right-click and select Properties from the right-click window, or from the Ribbon View (Tab) > Window > User Interface > tick on Properties.
How do you add a level in Project Browser Revit?
- Open the section or elevation view to add levels to.
- On the ribbon, click (Level). Architecture tab Datum panel (Level) …
- Place the cursor in the drawing area and click. …
- Draw level lines by moving the cursor horizontally. …
- Click when the level line is the correct length.
What are systems in Revit?
When you create a system, you create a logical relationship between related elements in a project. … For example, a supply diffuser has a Supply Air system classification. You can select a group of diffusers and assign them to the Supply Air system type. Revit assigns a system name, or you can enter a new name.