Is there a purge in Revit?
To purge the model, go to the manage tab, select the setting panel, and choose purge unused. Revit’s automated purging only removes certain types of objects. After running the purge, you still need to go through your models and manually remove any unwanted area schemes, views, groups, and design options.
How do you purge in Revit 2022?
Do either of the following: Right-click, and click Delete from Project. Press Delete .
Delete Unused Families and Family Types
- Family types that have dependencies (such as those that host other families)
- Families with types that are in use in the current project or template.
- System families.
How do you purge in Revit 2021?
Do either of the following:
- Right-click, and click Delete from Project.
- Press Delete .
How do you maintain models in Revit?
Ten Best Practices for Better Revit Performance
- Use elevation and section far clip. …
- Minimize DWG imports. …
- Don’t explode CAD drawings into families. …
- Remove unused options and views. …
- Eliminate unused families. …
- Use model lines sparingly. …
- Use room separation lines. …
How do I audit a Revit file?
In Revit, click File tab Open (Project).
Audit a Model
- Navigate to the folder where the model resides, and select it. For a workshared model, navigate to and select the central model.
- Select the Audit option.
- Click OK.
What happens when you purge in Revit?
Remove unused views, families, and other objects from the project to improve performance and reduce file size. The Purge Unused dialog lists views, families, and other objects that can be deleted from the current project. … By default, all unused objects are selected for purging.
How do I completely uninstall Revit 2020?
Log on as a Local System Administrator, and disable anti-virus software. Using the Uninstall tool, remove Autodesk Revit 2020 and its sub-components.
- Windows 10: Right-click Start, and select Run. …
- Windows 8: Right-click Start screen All apps Run Regedit.
- Windows 7: Click the Windows Start menu Run Regedit.
How do you purge a wall type in Revit?
In the Project Browser, expand the category that contains the family or type that you want to delete. If you want to delete a loadable family type, expand the family. Select the family or type to delete.