Web application menus use the same basic structure as navigation menus. They often consist of a horizontal menu bar and use fly-out functionality. However, additional markup and keyboard behavior must be added.
To access the application menu, click at the upper-left corner of the workspace. The application menu remains open as long as the cursor is located inside the application menu window. To close the application menu, either activate a menu command, or click outside of the application menu window.
What are the applications of AutoCAD?
Applications of AutoCAD
- Architectural drawing of all kinds.
- Interior design and facility planning.
- Work-flow charts and organizational diagrams.
- Proposals and presentations.
- Graphs of all kinds.
- Drawings for electronic, chemical, civil, mechanical, automotive and aerospace engineering applications.
To access the application menu, click at the upper-left corner of the workspace. The application menu remains open as long as the cursor is located inside the application menu window.
The application-level menu is located in the top left corner of the application window. The functionality provided by each menu in the application-level menu depends on the Siebel application and the configuration you use. Each menu option lets you perform a task.
Application menus define the main content that users can access in the application navigator. You can configure which applications appear in the application navigator.
To Display the Menu Bar
- At the top-left of the application window, on the right end of the Quick Access toolbar, click the drop-down menu Show Menu Bar.
- At the Command prompt, enter MENUBAR. Enter 1 to display the menu bar.
How do I show the ribbon in AutoCAD?
On the command line in AutoCAD, type:
- RIBBON to show/turn on the ribbon on.
- RIBBONCLOSE to hide/turn the ribbon off.
What is the full form of AutoCAD?
Computer-aided design. License. Trialware. Website. www.autodesk.com/products/autocad/overview.
What is importance of AutoCAD?
AutoCAD is a computer-aided design software developed by the company Autodesk (hence the name AutoCAD). It allows you to draw and edit digital 2D and 3D designs more quickly and easily than you could by hand. The files can also be easily saved and stored in the cloud, so they be accessed anywhere at anytime.
To Display a Toolbar
- To display the menu, click Quick Access Toolbar drop-down > Show Menu Bar.
- To display a toolbar, click Tools menu > Toolbars and select the required toolbar.
How do I reset the ribbon in AutoCAD?
To restore the ribbon, do one of the following:
- Switch to a different workspace and then back again (see Workspace Switching (Status Bar Button) | AutoCAD).
- Switch to a different profile and then back again (Options > Profiles).
- Reload the main CUI file: Type in the CUILOAD command. Click the Browse button.