How do I make an image fully transparent?
Double-click the picture, and when Picture Tools appears, click Picture Tools Format > Color. Click Set Transparent Color, and when the pointer changes, click the color you want to make transparent.
How do I make a JPEG transparent?
You can create a transparent area in most pictures. Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in. Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color. In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent.
How do you change the transparency in Solidworks 2020?
To change the transparency, right-click the assembly and click Top Level Transparency on the context toolbar. For components that are transparent when you change the assembly to transparent: If you do not change the transparency of the component, the component remains transparent when you change the assembly to opaque.
How do I turn off transparency in Solidworks?
To change the transparency of the components you are not editing:
- Select a component and click Edit Component (Assembly toolbar). …
- Click Assembly Transparency (Assembly toolbar) and select from the following: …
- Edit the part as needed.
- Click Edit Component to return to editing the assembly, and to turn off transparency.
How do I convert a SOLIDWORKS file to an image?
To export a SOLIDWORKS document as a JPEG file:
- With a SOLIDWORKS document open, click File > Save As. The Save As dialog box appears.
- Set Save as type to JPEG (*. jpg).
- Click Options. See TIFF, Photoshop, and JPEG Export Options.
- Type the file name in the File name box, and click Save.
How do I get rid of background shadows in SOLIDWORKS?
Right-click Scene and select Edit Scene. Under Floor, click Floor shadows. In the graphics area, right-click and select Edit Scene.