How do you crop a section view in Revit?
Crop a View
- If the view is not cropped, On the View Control Bar, click (Crop View).
- If the view is cropped, but the crop region is not visible, click (Show Crop Region) on the View Control Bar.
- Resize the crop region as necessary by using the drag control or setting the size explicitly.
How do you create a cut section in Revit?
Add a section line and crop region to define a new section view. Open a plan, section, elevation, or detail view. Click View tab Create panel (Section). (Optional) In the Type Selector, select a view type from the list, or click Edit Type to modify an existing view type or create a new view type.
Why is my crop view greyed out in Revit?
The ‘Reset Crop’ icon will now be greyed out – indicating the crop is no longer edited.
Where is the crop tool in Revit?
If the view is not cropped, On the View Control Bar, click (Crop View). If the view is cropped, but the crop region is not visible, click (Show Crop Region) on the View Control Bar. Resize the crop region as necessary by using the drag control or setting the size explicitly.
How do you crop a 3D view in Revit?
In the drawing area, select the crop region. Click Modify
What is the meaning of Section Line?
1 : the boundary line of a section in surveying or land distribution in eastern Ohio … roads followed section lines— R. H. Brown. 2 : one of a series of thin parallel lines placed on the cut surfaces of section views (as in an architectural drawing)
How do you reduce the size of a head in Revit?
Change the Section Head
- In the project, click Insert tab Load From Library panel (Load Family).
- Double-click the Annotations folder, and select one or more section head families.
- Click Open to load the families.
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Section Tags).
How do you add a section name in Revit?
Add a section View:
- Click View tab -> Create panel -> Section.
- TIP: Click on the section line -> Click on the Flip arrow beside the section head to flip the direction of the section view.