How do you control lights in Solidworks?
To work with lighting:
- In the DisplayManager , click View Scene, Lights, and Cameras , and expand the Lights folder.
- Do one or more of the following: Option. Description. To add a light source. Right-click the Lights folder or a light in the folder and select Add Directional Light, Add Spot Light, or Add Point Light.
How do I reset a solidworks light?
To change the default scene:
- With a model open, click the Appearances, Scenes, and Decals tab on the Task Pane.
- In the upper pane, navigate to a subfolder of Scenes.
- In the lower pane, right-click a scene and click Set as default scene. The default scene is listed on the System Options – Colors dialog box.
How do I delete a light in Solidworks?
To delete a light source:
- Click to expand Lights, Cameras and Scene .
- Select Spot (or Directional, or Point) and press Delete. – or – Click View, Lights and Cameras, Delete, Spot (or Directional, or Point).
- Confirm the deletion.
How do I change the lighting on PhotoView 360?
To edit Primary PhotoView 360 Lighting:
- Add in PhotoView 360.
- In the DisplayManager, click View Scene, Lights, and Cameras.
- Expand PhotoView 360 Lights .
- So that you can see the effects of the lighting changes you make, right-click Primary PhotoView 360 Lighting and click Integrated Preview or Preview Window .
How do you move the light source in Solidworks?
When PhotoView 360 is added in, you can right-click Directional under either PhotoView 360 Lights or SOLIDWORKS Lights . When the PropertyManager appears, a manipulator appears in the graphics area. To move the light or the target in the graphics area, move the pointer over the manipulator.
How do I adjust brightness in Solidworks?
First you need to open SOLIDWORKS 2016 and click on the options dropdown:
- Change UI Brightness : Step 1. The next step is navigating to the Colors selection under System Options.
- Change UI Brightness : Step 2. …
- Change UI Brightness : Step 3.
How do I reset a scene in Solidworks?
You can set a default scene that appears with every new model by right-clicking a scene in the Task Pane and clicking Set as default scene.
How do you add scenes in Solidworks?
From the Task Pane, Alt + drag or Alt + double-click to apply a scene and open the Edit Scene PropertyManager. From the DisplayManager, click View Scene, Lights, and Cameras . Right-click Scene and select Edit Scene.
What is the purpose of the Flatten floor feature in the edit scene PropertyManager?
What is the purpose of the Flatten Floor feature in the Edit Scene Property Manager? It gives the illusion of the model resting on the floor of the environment.