How do you delete contour lines in Civil 3d?
In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, expand the surface Definition collection, right-click , and click Delete Line. At the command line, you are prompted to select the edges (lines) to remove. Click the edges that you want to remove and press Enter.
How do I delete a surface in Civil 3d?
In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, expand the Surfaces collection, right-click the surface, and click Delete. The surface is erased from the drawing and removed from the Surfaces collection in the Prospector tree.
How do you edit contours in Civil 3d?
To Edit Contours
- Select the contour graphically or by using an AutoCAD command, such as PEDIT or PROPERTIES.
- Perform the edit to the contour. …
- Rebuild the surface to update the contour definition by right-clicking the surface in the Prospector tree and clicking Rebuild.
How do I delete a surface in Solidworks?
To delete faces from bodies:
- Click Delete Face on the Surfaces toolbar, or Insert > Face > Delete. The Delete Face PropertyManager appears.
- In the graphics area, click the faces you want to delete. The names of the faces appear under Faces to delete .
- Under Options, click Delete.
- Click OK .
How do you label only major contours in Civil 3D?
Click Annotate tab > Labels & Tables panel > Add Labels menu > Surface > Contour – Multiple. Select the contours to label by specifying the start and end points of the contour label line. Press Enter.
How do you change contour label color in Civil 3D?
How to label elevation of contour with same colour as of contour
- First: Under the General tab.
- in the contour label style: Select the color such that it matches your layer.
- Second: Make sure that the color is set to ByLayer.
- Extra Step: Make sure in the individual components to select the same color or leave it empty.