Is BIM 360 Field still available?
BIM 360 Field | Discontinued.
How do I log into my BIM 360 Field?
Download and install the BIM 360 Field mobile app. Get invited to a BIM 360 Field project. Click the link in the invitation email to get access. Sign in on the BIM 360 Field mobile app.
How do I open my BIM 360?
Use Revit Home to open a model from BIM 360 Document Management. On the Home page, under Models, click Open. As an alternative, from the ribbon, click File tab Open (Project). In the Open dialog, navigate to the folder where the model resides.
Is there a free version of BIM 360?
BIM 360 Docs Free Trial:
Provides users with access to 2 projects: … The ability to create a second project with desired project profile information.
Is BIM 360 Field free?
Try BIM 360 Field free for 30 days.
How do I get BIM 360 in Revit 2020?
Starting with Revit 2020, there is a new way for BIM 360 Design users to initiate workshared cloud models.
- Create a new Revit model or open an existing model.
- Use the Collaborate tab to enable worksets.
- Save the workshared file to BIM 360 Document Management by selecting “Save As > Cloud Model” in the File menu.
What is BIM 360 called now?
Effective February 9, 2021, BIM 360 Design™ software has been renamed and upgraded to BIM Collaborate Pro™. The software now offers new modules, including Model Coordination and Insights*, and access to the new Autodesk Construction Cloud platform at no additional cost.
How do I install BIM 360?
To Install BIM 360 Add-Ins
- Click Profile menu Downloads to launch the Autodesk BIM 360 Add-in apps download page.
- Click the appropriate add-in app for your authoring software, and click Save.
- Open the folder where you saved the add-in and unzip it.