How do I get out of Exploded View in Solidworks?
Right-click Exploded View and click Edit Feature. Under Explode Steps, right-click an explode step and click Delete.
Where did my Exploded View go in Solidworks?
The exploded view feature, Exploded View , appears in the ConfigurationManager under the configuration in which the exploded view was created. The exploded steps are listed under the exploded view. Each configuration can have multiple exploded views.
How do I undo an exploded view?
You can toggle between the exploded and collapsed views.
- In the Manager Pane, on the ConfigurationManager tab. , expand Default<As Machined>.
- Double-click ExplView, or right-click it and click Collapse.
- To return to the exploded view, double-click ExplView again, or right-click it and click Explode.
How do you collapse an exploded view?
Double-click the Exploded View feature. Right-click the Exploded View feature, and click Explode or Collapse.
How do you exploded view into drawing in Solidworks?
In the drawing:
- Insert a model view of the assembly using the orientation needed for the exploded view.
- Right-click the drawing view and click Properties.
- In the Drawing View Properties dialog box, under Configuration information, select Show in exploded state.
How do I edit an exploded view in Solidworks 2020?
To edit an explode step:
- To open the Explode PropertyManager: Right-click Exploded View and click Edit Feature. …
- Reposition the components: To move a component along its axis, drag the handle . …
- Update the options in the PropertyManager: Select components to add to the step. …
- Click Undo to undo changes.
- Click Done.
How do I expand an assembly in Solidworks?
Creating Exploded Views (Assemblies)
- Do one of the following options: Click Exploded View . …
- Select one or more components to include in the first explode step. …
- Drag a translation or rotation handle to move selected components.
- Modify explode options: …
- Click Done. …
- Create more explode steps as required, and click .