How do I temporarily hide something in Revit?
On the View Control Bar, click (Temporary Hide/Isolate) and then select one of the following:
- Isolate Category. For example, if you select some walls and doors, only walls and doors will remain visible in the view.
- Hide Category. Hides all selected categories in the view. …
- Isolate Element. …
- Hide Element.
How do you turn off object snaps in Revit?
Enable or Disable Snaps
- Click Manage tab Settings panel (Snaps).
- In the Snaps dialog, do one of the following: To enable snaps, clear Snaps Off, and define other settings as desired to specify snap increments and disable selected object snaps. To disable all snaps, select Snaps Off.
- Click OK.
How do you turn off View in Revit?
Modify a View on a Sheet
- Open the sheet.
- In the drawing area, select a view on the sheet. …
- Click Modify | Viewports tab Viewport panel (Activate View). …
- Modify the view as desired. …
- To deactivate the view on the sheet, double-click outside of the view, or right-click, and click Deactivate View.
Select the element. Do one of the following: Click Modify |
Do one of the following:
- Click Modify |
tab Reveal Hidden Elements panel (Unhide Element) or (Unhide Category).
- Right-click the element, and click Unhide in View Elements or Category.
Is there an ortho in Revit?
Want to know how to draw orthogonally in Revit commonly referred to as Ortho (F8) in AutoCAD? While in a draw command like Wall, Pipe or Grid Line, hold down the SHIFT key.
How do you snap a midpoint in Revit?
Snaps to the midpoint of an element. When placing a wall insert (such as a window, door, or opening), you can use the midpoint override, SM, to snap the insert to the midpoint of the wall segment. Snaps to the nearest element.
Where is view control bar in Revit?
The View Control Bar is located at the bottom of the view window above the status bar and includes the following tools: Note: The exact tools available on the View Control Bar depends on the view type.
How do I change the scale of a viewport in Revit?
To Modify a Layout Viewport Scale Using the Properties Palette
- Click the border of the viewport whose scale you want to modify.
- Right-click, and then choose Properties.
- In the Properties palette, select Standard Scale, and then select a new scale from the list. The scale you choose is applied to the viewport.
How do you remove a scale from A viewport in Revit?
- Open the View Title family.
- Save it in your company library with a new name.
- Delete the scale label from the family.
- Adjust the position of the remaining elements as needed.
- Save the family again.
- Load the family into the project.
How do I change the page size in Revit?
Click the Revit Application Button. Choose New, Family. In the default Revit Templates location, open the Titleblocks subfolder. Choose the desired paper format (or New Size for a custom paper size)