How do you make a sheet set in Revit?
Add a Sheet
- Open the project.
- Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Sheet).
- Select a title block, as follows: In the New Sheet dialog, select a title block from the list. …
- Enter information in the title block of the sheet.
- Add views to the sheet.
- Change the default number and name that Revit assigned to the sheet.
What is a sheet set in Revit?
A construction document set (also called a drawing set or a sheet set) consists of several sheets. In Revit, you create a sheet view for each sheet in the construction document set. You can then place multiple drawings or schedules on each sheet view.
How do you create a new sheet set?
To Create a Sheet Set
- Click Application menu New Sheet Set. Find.
- Follow the steps in the Create Sheet Set wizard. Choose one of the following options: An Example Sheet Set. …
- Enter the name, description and location of the new sheet set.
- Click Finish to display the newly created sheet set in the Sheet Set Manager.
How do you add a title to a sheet in Revit?
Using the ribbon in a project.
- Open a Revit project.
- Click Insert tab Load from Library panel (Load Family).
- In the Load Family dialog, navigate to the location of the view title type file. The default view title types contain View Title in their file names. …
- Select the view title type file, and click Open.
How do you rename a sheet set in Revit?
Rename a Sheet
- In the Project Browser, under Sheets (all), right-click the sheet name and click Rename, or select the sheet and press F2. As an alternative, you can use a slow double-click to rename a sheet.
- In the Sheet Name dialog, enter a new number and name for the sheet, and click OK.
How do I export a sheet list in Revit?
Open the Schedule Properties window and select any additional fields you wish to export. At a minimum, Number and Name (or their equivalents in your project) are required. 2. From the main Revit menu, select Export > Reports and select the schedule you want to export.
How do I remove a sheet set Association?
In the Sheet Set Manager, Sheet List tab, select one or more sheets, right-click, and choose Remove Sheets. This disassociates the sheet from the sheet set, but does not delete the drawing file or the layout.
How do I resize a sheet view in Revit?
Right-click the activated view, and click Pan Active View. Drag the cursor to pan the view. Change the scale of the view. On the View Control Bar, for Scale, select the desired scale.
What do you use to get a view into a sheet Revit?
To add a view to the sheet, use one of the following methods:
- In the Project Browser, expand the list of views, locate the view, and drag it onto the sheet.
- Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Place View). In the Views dialog, select a view, and click Add View to Sheet.