How do you center something in Solidworks?
After you sketch a centerline you can select it with the curve selection box. You can enter text in a box below the curve selection box. Your text will appear above the line. You can then select the center align option to center the text and click the green check to confirm the change.
How do I center a line in Solidworks?
To create a centerline:
- Click Centerline (Sketch toolbar) or click Tools > Sketch Entities > Centerline.
- Click to start the centerline.
- Drag, or move the pointer and click, to set the end of the centerline.
How do you center two rectangles in Solidworks?
In an assembly document with two rectangular or cylindrical profiles, click Mate . In the PropertyManager, under Advanced Mates, click Profile Center . For Entities to Mate, select the edges or faces that you want to center-align.
How do I use assembly in Solidworks?
To create an assembly from a part:
- Click Make Assembly from Part/Assembly (Standard toolbar) or File > Make Assembly from Part. An assembly opens with the Insert Component PropertyManager active.
- Click in the graphics area to add the part to the assembly. SOLIDWORKS makes the first component fixed.
How do you align two lines in Solidworks?
Align Between Lines
- In the graphics area: Select one or more annotations. Select two horizontal or vertical lines. To use Align Between Lines in a part or assembly, you must be editing the sketch lines.
- Click Align Between Lines. (Align toolbar), or click Tools > Align > Align Between Lines.
How do you center a sketch?
Center shapes on the drawing page
- In the drawing, select the shapes you need to center. To do that, do the following: Drag a selection net around all the shapes that you want to center. Hold down the SHIFT key and click all the shapes you want to center.
- On the Home tab, click Align > Align Center.
How do you center a part around the origin in Solidworks?
Click Tools > Sketch Tools > Align > Align Grid/Origin.
How do you center a sketch on the origin in Solidworks?
In a sketch, click Tools > Sketch Tools > Align > Align Grid/Origin.