How do you update a table in Solidworks?
Editing a Design Table
- In the ConfigurationManager, right-click Design Table and select Edit Table or Edit Table in New Window. …
- Edit the table as needed. …
- Click outside of the table to close it. …
- If you receive a confirmation message that the design table generated new configurations, click OK.
How do you add a BOM drawing in Solidworks?
To insert a Bill of Materials into a drawing:
- Click Bill of Materials (Table toolbar), or Insert > Tables > Bill of Materials.
- Select a drawing view to specify the model.
- Set the properties in the Bill of Materials PropertyManager, then click OK .
How do I change my BOM description?
If you are changing item description, it will change change in header level Product description and to change it you can change it manuaaly by pressing CTRL+TAB after Product description change.
How do I move a row in Solidworks bom?
To move multiple table rows:
- From an open table, press Ctrl and select rows to move in unison.
- Release Ctrl and click Group/ungroup selected rows .
- Drag the group of rows in the table.
- Click Group/ungroup selected rows to release the group.
How do I use BOM in Solidworks?
To create a BOM directly from a part or assembly:
- With the part or assembly open, select Insert > Tables > Bill of Materials.
- Set the BOM properties in the Bill of Materials PropertyManager and click . To create a parts-only BOM, select Parts only for BOM Type. …
- Click the graphics area to place the BOM.
How do I export BOM from SolidWorks?
To export a BOM:
- Right-click a BOM and click Save As.
- In the dialog box: In Save as type, select a file type. Browse to a folder, enter a file name, and click Save.
How do you do bom?
Necessary Elements of a Good BOM
- BOM level: Assign each part or assembly a number to detail where it fits in the hierarchy of the BOM. …
- Part number: Give each item within the BOM a unique part number, which allows anyone involved in the manufacturing cycle to reference and identify parts easily.
- Part name:
How do I edit a bill of materials in SolidWorks?
Bill of Materials – Edit Text
- Double-click the BOM, or right-click the BOM and select Edit. While the bill of materials is active, it is displayed with row and column headers. …
- Edit the worksheet as needed, using Excel functions. You can perform these kinds of edits: …
- Click outside the worksheet to return to the drawing.
How do I change the BOM description in SAP?
Change Material BOM Initial Screen
- From the bills of material menu, choose Material BOM. …
- You see the Change material BOM initial screen. …
- Enter the data of the BOM you want to change.
- – In the Material field, enter the material whose BOM you want to change. …
- Enter the effectivity data.
How do I edit a description in Solidworks?
Changing a Feature Description
- Right-click the feature in the FeatureManager design tree and select Feature Properties.
- In the dialog box, edit the text in Description, then click OK.
How do you delete a bill of materials in Solidworks?
To exclude assembly components from a Bill of Materials:
- In the assembly document, right-click the component and click Component Properties .
- In the Component Properties dialog box, select Exclude from bill of materials, then click OK. You can dissolve subassemblies and combine like components in BOMs.