How do I unhide in Solidworks?
If the component is hidden, you can show it again by right-clicking the component in the FeatureManager design tree (not in the drawing view) and selecting Show/Hide > Show Component.
To show the component again, do one of the following:
- Select the component in the Hide/Show Components list and press Delete.
- Select the component in the FeatureManager design tree.
- To show all hidden components again, right-click in the list and click Clear Selections.
Where is view hide show on Solidworks?
To hide or show views:
- Right-click the view on the sheet or in the FeatureManager design tree, and select Hide. If the view has dependent views (Detail, Section, and so on), you are asked if you want to hide the dependent views as well. …
- To show the view again, right-click the view, and select Show.
How do you show surface bodies in Solidworks drawing?
To show the hidden surface again, click View > Hide/Show Bodies , select the translucent bodies in the graphics area and click . You can still select from the FeatureManager design tree to Hide or Show, but it does not open the PropertyManager or display the model in a translucent state.
To select hidden components to be shown:
- Click Show Hidden Components (Assembly toolbar). The Show Hidden dialog box appears. …
- In the graphics area, select components you want to show. The components you select disappear temporarily.
- In the dialog box, click Exit Show Hidden.
Right-click the drawing view and select Properties. Select the Show Hidden Edges tab.
How do I Unsuppress all in Solidworks?
Click Unsuppress on the Features toolbar. (In parts with multiple configurations, applies to only the current configuration.) Click Edit > Unsuppress, then select This Configuration, All Configurations, or Selected Configurations.
How do you hide a body in Solidworks?
To hide a body: In the drawing view, right-click the body and click Show/Hide > Hide Body.
How do I add a surface toolbar in Solidworks?
To display SOLIDWORKS toolbars:
- Right-click in the window border and select or clear a toolbar name.
- Click Tools > Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display.