How do you get the feature tree back in Solidworks?
Clicking in the graphics area without selecting an item restores the scroll state of the FeatureManager design tree. You can use the FeatureManager rollback bar or shortcut menu to temporarily roll back to an earlier state.
How do I show the Feature Manager in Solidworks?
You can enable display characteristics of the FeatureManager design tree by selecting options on the Tree Display submenu of the FeatureManager shortcut menu. To access these options, right-click the assembly name in the FeatureManager design tree and click Tree Display.
What would prevent configuration names from appearing in the FeatureManager design tree?
In the FeatureManager design tree, right-click the top node and click Tree Display > Do not show Configuration/Display State Names if only one exists. If there is only one configuration, the configuration and display state names are suppressed.
How do you hide a feature tree in SOLIDWORKS?
To change these settings, you can display the FeatureManager Options by right-clicking in the FeatureManager design tree and selecting Hide/Show Tree Items.
How do you show the Display pane in Solidworks?
Expanding and Collapsing the Display Pane
- Click. at the top of the FeatureManager design tree (to the right of the tabs) to expand the Display Pane. The Display Pane appears to the right of the FeatureManager design tree pane:
- Click. to collapse the Display Pane.
What does Solidworks PDM do?
SOLIDWORKS PDM enables your teams to securely store and index design data for fast retrieval, eliminate concerns over version control and data loss, and collaborate on designs in multiple locations.
What is a design tree?
This palette helps the designer to locate any used design object within the design file. This is a comprehensive selection device using a folder tree similar to Windows Explorer, enabling the location of everything from hardware devices down to individual controls within control panels.
How do you draw a tree in SOLIDWORKS?
To create a drawing from within a part or assembly document:
- Click Make Drawing from Part/Assembly (Standard toolbar or New flyout menu).
- Select options for Sheet Format/Size, then click OK.
- Drag views from the View Palette into the drawing sheet, and set options in the PropertyManager.
How do you hide geometry in Solidworks?
Right-click the plane in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree. Select Hide or Show.
How do you hide constraints in Solidworks?
To hide all Geometric Constraint icons: Click Constraints > Constraint Icons > Hide All (or type ConstraintIcon, then specify HideAll).
How do you hide components in configuration in Solidworks?
Showing or Hiding Components in all Drawing Views
- In the assembly, create an assembly configuration.
- In the graphics area or the FeatureManager design tree, right-click a component and click Hide Components or Show Components .