How do you make elements visible in Revit?
Basic items to check:
- Use the Reveal Hidden Element command to find elements that have been hidden individually or by category.
- If a Phase Filter is applied to the view , change this to “None”.
How do you hide an object in Revit?
Hide an element when you do not want it to appear in a view.
- In the drawing area, select the element to hide.
- Click Modify |
tab View panel Hide in View drop-down (Hide Elements) or (Hide Category). Alternatively, right-click the element, and click Hide in View Elements or Category.
If the hidden object has an ID that is the same as another element, you can use an xpath to find the specific hidden element. Using chrome developer tools and inspect element a lot of the times a hidden object has this attribute type=”hidden” if that is the case you can do something like this for a locator object.
How do you create a region plan?
Create a Plan Region
- Open a plan view.
- Click View tab Create panel Plan Views drop-down (Plan Region).
- Sketch a closed loop using lines, rectangles, or polygons.
- On the Properties palette, for View Range, click Edit.
- In the View Range dialog, specify the primary range and view depth.
How do I unhide in Revit 2020?
Do one of the following:
- Click Modify |
tab Reveal Hidden Elements panel (Unhide Element) or (Unhide Category).
- Right-click the element, and click Unhide in View Elements or Category.
On the View tab, select Show Hidden Lines. Next, select the element in front, and then select the element behind to show its hidden lines. Select each obscuring element individually to show hidden lines. Use the Remove Hidden Lines tool to reset the elements.
What is the shortcut key of thin line in Revit?
|CM||PLACE A COMPONENT / Place a component.|
|LI||MODEL LINE; BOUNDARY LINE; REBAR LINE / Places a new line.|
|LL||LEVEL / Places a level in view.|
|MD||MODIFY / Enters selection mode to select elements to modify.|
|PP or CTRL-1 or VP||PROPERTIES; TOGGLE PROPERTIES PALETTE / Toggles the Properties palette.|
How do you turn off layers in Revit?
- Open a project view in Revit.
- Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics).
- Click the Imported Categories tab.
- In the Visibility column, click to expand the DWG file name of the linked or imported file. …
- Clear the check boxes for any layers that you want to hide in the current view.
- Click OK.