How do you fillet edges in Revit?
Click Modify | Place Lines tab (or respective Modify | Place
What does the smooth lines with anti-aliasing do?
One of the options is Smooth lines with anti-aliasing. When the option is enabled, the edges of curved lines display more smoothly. Essentially, the quality of lines in views improves. When the option is disabled, some lines, especially curved lines, appear a bit more jagged.
How do you remove unwanted lines in Revit?
There is no way to remove these 3D geometry edges in Revit.
- Click the Linework tool on the Tools toolbar.
- In the Type Selector, select
- Click the edge lines to make them invisible.
How do you hide edge lines in Revit?
Click the Linework tool on the Tools toolbar. In the Type Selector, select
Should I turn anti-aliasing on or off?
In short, you should switch Anti-aliasing on if you’re trying to get the best possible picture that you can get, and you’re playing a game in single player mode. If you want the best chance of winning a competitive game online, then turning anti-aliasing off is a good idea.
Is anti-aliasing good for FPS?
This setting reduces the aliasing effect on the images by essentially blending the colors at the edge, creating a smooth illusion. This blended effect does come at the cost of computing power and can often lower your FPS, especially if you have a lower-end build.
What is the best anti-aliasing?
Which one is best for you?
- MSAA is best suited for midrange gaming computers. …
- FXAA is perfect for low-end PCs because it is less demanding on your PC. …
- If you have an old PC, do not choose Supersample Anti-Aliasing (SSAA). …
- TXAA is an advanced anti-aliasing method that is found in new graphics cards.
Where is the linework tool in Revit?
Click Modify tab View panel (Linework).
To Delete Hidden Lines
- At the Command prompt, enter AM2DHIDE.
- Select the elements representing the foreground . (In the illustration, the blue plate with the hole is the foreground.) The Create Hide Situation dialog box appears.
- In the Background tab, select Invisible, Deleted.
How do you draw a line in Revit?
Sketch a Line
- Select a tool that allows for a line. …
- Click Modify | Place Lines tab (or respective Modify | Place
tab or Modify | Create tab) Draw panel (Line).
- On the Options Bar: …
- Click in the drawing area to specify the start point of the line.