How do I label a drawing in Solidworks?
Click Tools > Options > Document Properties > Views > Other. Select Add view label on view creation. Click OK.
To manually add a view label to a drawing view:
- Right-click in the drawing view and click Add View Label.
- Double-click the icon.
- Type the text.
- In the PropertyManager, set options.
- Click .
What is a view label?
Definition. The view_label parameter enables you to change the name of the view under which the field is listed in the field picker without changing how it is referenced in LookML. If the label matches the name of an existing view, the field will now appear under that view.
How do you add a textbox in Solidworks?
To insert static text:
- In the SOLIDWORKS 3D PDF Template Editor, click Insert Text .
- In the PropertyManager, click Template text field . …
- Select the Font Size, Font Family, and Text Color.
- Optionally, drag the text block to a location and resize it using the handles.
- Double-click inside the text block and type the text.
Can you rename a feature in SOLIDWORKS?
Click-pause-click the component. Right-click the component and select Rename Assembly or Rename Part. Select the component and press F2.
How do you make a subassembly flexible?
Making a Subassembly Flexible
To make a subassembly flexible: Click a subassembly in the FeatureManager design tree and select Component Properties . In the dialog box, under Solve as, select Flexible, then click OK.
How do you edit a sketch in SOLIDWORKS?
To edit a sketch:
- Right-click one of the following: The sketch in the FeatureManager design tree. A feature built from the sketch, either in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree. …
- Select Edit Sketch .
- To close the sketch when you are finished editing, right-click in the sketch and select Exit Sketch.
How do you add text in Solidworks 2020?
Inserting Custom Text
- In the SOLIDWORKS 3D PDF Template Editor, click Text .
- Click to place the text block on the page.
- In the PropertyManager, click Text Field . …
- In Field name, type a name.
- In Instructions, type the instructions that appear in the Custom Text dialog box when you publish the 3D PDF document.
How do I resize text in Solidworks?
To set a custom text scale:
- Click Tools > Options > Document Properties > Detailing . …
- In the dialog box, clear Always display text at the same size.
- In Text scale, select Custom.
- In the two fields, enter the first and second value of the custom scale.