How do I import an image into Allegro?
DIB format file to ALLEGRO layout:
- Save the above file in monochrome . bmp format.
- Copy the attached script file BMP2ASC and . bmp file in the same directory.
- Run the command BMP2ASC bitmap. …
- Import the .asc file to allegro board file. …
- Import it to PADS layout. …
- Open up a Allegro file, and import the DXF file.
How do I save my pspice schematic as a picture?
Go to File=>Save As to save the image.
How do I export a schematic in cadence?
To access the schematic export dialog, launch your export from an ADS Schematic window.
- Open your ADS Schematic Design in the ADS Schematic window.
- Choose File > Export . The schematic Export dialog box appears.
How do you save a plot in cadence?
First, plot the simulation results in Cadence. Right click on the signal you want to export and click on “export…” as shown in the figure below. In the case you want to export more than one signal, you can select “Send to Export List”. The following window will prompt: There you can select the file type to export.
How do you create a title block in OrCAD?
To place a title block
- Open your Capture project and schematic page.
- Select the menu items: Place > Title Block.
- Select a library and title block from the scroll lists located on the left side of the dialog box. …
- Click the OK button to close the dialog and attach the title block to your cursor.