How do I turn off transparency in Solidworks?
To change the transparency of the components you are not editing:
- Select a component and click Edit Component (Assembly toolbar). …
- Click Assembly Transparency (Assembly toolbar) and select from the following: …
- Edit the part as needed.
- Click Edit Component to return to editing the assembly, and to turn off transparency.
What’s a transparency app?
The Transparency app for iOS or Android lets customers scan Transparency codes on products. Upon scanning, the app will show a green check mark if the code is valid and a red X if it is not.
How do I select a face in Solidworks?
- In a part or assembly document, right-click the model in the graphics area and choose Select Other . The pointer changes to. and a box appears with a list of entities (faces, edges, subassemblies, etc.) …
- Click in the list or the graphics area to select an entity.
How do you select a transparent part in Solidworks?
> Display/Selection and click Enable select through transparency. As you move the pointer over opaque geometry that is behind transparent geometry, the opaque faces, edges, and vertices highlight. Click to select the highlighted geometry in the graphics area.
How do I make a JPEG transparent?
You can create a transparent area in most pictures. Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in. Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color. In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent.
How can you temporarily make a layer invisible?
Hold down “Alt” (Win) / “Option” (Mac) and click on the Layer Visibility icon to temporarily hide all the other layers.
To show the temporarily hidden face, press Shift + Alt. To show all temporarily hidden faces in a semi-transparent state, press Ctrl + Shift + Alt. To restore visibility to all temporarily hidden faces, press ESC.
How do I delete a display state in Solidworks?
Right-click a display state and click Properties. In the Display State Properties PropertyManager, under Advanced Options, select or clear Link display states to configurations. Click .