How do you hide lines in Revit?
Use the Linework tool: Click Modify tab View panel (Linework). For Line Style, select Hidden Lines or another line style. Then click the element or line to change its style in the current view. This tool works regardless of the setting of the Show Hidden Lines view parameter.
How do you hide all elements in Revit?
- In the drawing area, select the element to hide.
- Click Modify |
tab View panel Hide in View drop-down (Hide Elements), (Hide Category), or (Hide by Filter). Alternatively, right-click the element, and click Hide in View Elements, Category, or By Filter.
How do I use the linework tool in Revit?
Use the Linework Tool
- Open the view in which you want to change line styles.
- (Optional) To turn off Thin Lines, click View tab Graphics panel (Thin Lines).
- Click Modify tab View panel (Linework).
- Click Modify | Linework tab Line Style panel, and select the line style to apply to the edge from the Line Style drop-down.
How do I unhide in Revit 2020?
Do one of the following:
- Click Modify |
tab Reveal Hidden Elements panel (Unhide Element) or (Unhide Category).
- Right-click the element, and click Unhide in View Elements or Category.
How do you hide dimensions in Revit?
With Revit open, go to the “View” tab… far right end of the panel is “User Interface”, click that and select “Keyboard Shortcuts” at the bottom of the menu. As for a quicker way of turning off dimensions,uncheck “Show Annotations in this view”.
How do you hide floors in Revit?
Select the floor slab in the view, which you want to hide. Go to the Ribbon > Modify l Floors > View > Hide elements.
How do you unhide lines in Inventor?
- Right-click the view.
- Click in the drop-down menu Edit View…
- In the dialog box Drawing View click on the Hidden Line button.
- If you see this icon. , it means that you have activated the checkbox on Style above the buttons.
- After clicking the OK button, you should see the hidden lines, in the view(s).
How do I reset a linework in Revit?
The original line style can be restored. Select By Category in the Line Style drop-down when the Linework tool is active. Pick the edge. Continue applying the selected line style to the edges of the view or choose a new style in the Line Style drop-down.
How do you show line thickness in Revit?
Follow steps below:
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Line Weights).
- In the Line Weights dialog, click the Model Line Weights, Perspective Line Weights, or Annotation Line Weights tab.
- Click a cell in the table and enter a value.
- Click OK.