How do you divide a line into equal parts in Revit?
To divide a line into equal segments
Draw or pick a line. On the Toolbar, click the Split icon. Split the line into the number of segments required (they do not need to be equally spaced at this point).
How do you divide area in Revit?
Dividing Parts by Sketching
- In the drawing area, select the part or parts to be divided.
- Click Modify | Parts tab Part panel (Divide Parts).
- If you want a gap between the parts resulting from this division, enter a positive value for the Divider gap parameter on the Properties palette, under Constraints.
Which tool will divide a line Revit?
Click Modify | Lines tab Divide panel (Divide Path).
How do you divide an arc?
1, the arc AB is divided into two parts by dividing the chord AB in two equal parts as Aa and aB, then locating C on the arc by drawing a perpendicular to AB at its midpoint a, and then extending the perpendicular to intersect the arc AB at C.
How do you divide a segment into three congruent parts?
Use the compass to divide it into 3 segments. Use the compass to create a parallel line heading backwards and down from the end point. Use the compass to divide it into 3 segments. Connect the intersection points of the two new lines, and where they cross the original line it will be neatly subdivided.
How do you split a slab in Revit?
Split a Roof or Structural Floor
- Select the floor to modify.
- Click Modify | Floors tab Shape Editing panel Add Split Line.
- Select a vertex, edge, face or point anywhere on the structural floor to start the split line. …
- Select another vertex, edge, face or point anywhere on the floor to end the split line.