How do I delete history on Myshape?
We currently do not have a way to purge the history in an existing workspace or document.
How can you delete a part of your drawing?
To erase a selected part of a drawing, click the Select tool (the top-right button on the toolbar) and drag the mouse across part of your drawing. Press the Delete key to remove the selected part of the drawing.
How do you delete a photo on Inshape?
Select one of the bounding sketch entities (the construction rectangle) and hit delete.
How do you hide points on shape?
Right-click on the view and select Show/Hide sketch points.
How do I delete a part studio Onshape?
you can delete al but he last part studio by right clicking the part studio tab and pressing delete.
How do you remove something from a photo?
Easily remove unwanted objects from photos on Android, iOS
- Step 1: Open TouchRetouch and either take a new picture, or choose one from your Gallery (the app calls this Choose from Folder).
- Step 2: Pick a tool for removing the unwanted object(s) and adjust the size of the tool with the slider that appears.
How do you delete on procore?
- Navigate to the project’s Drawings tool on your Android device.
- Search and filter for the drawing you would like to add an item to.
- Tap the drawing.
- Tap the drawing markup you would like to delete.
- Tap Delete.
- Changes are automatically saved, so you can exit the drawing when you’re done.
What is the correct commend to erase or delete selected part of a drawing?
To Erase an Object
- Click Home tab Modify panel Erase. Find.
- At the Select Objects prompt, use a selection method to select the objects to be erased or enter an option: Enter L (Last) to erase the last object drawn. Enter p (Previous) to erase the last selection set. …
- Press Enter to end the command.
How do you delete a face on Onshape?
Tap the Delete face tool. Select faces to delete.
Select how to treat the remaining void:
- Heal – Extend the surrounding faces until they intersect.
- Cap – Place a face over the remaining void.
- Leave open – Do nothing, leaving the face removed and the void visible.
How do you delete a picture in Sketchup?
Delete selected geometry.
To delete several edges and faces at once, use the Select tool to select all the geometry you want to erase, as shown in the following figure. Then context-click your selection and choose Erase. As you can see in the right-hand image, the selected lines and faces have been deleted.