How do you edit a 3D view in Revit?
Modify the Camera Position in a 3D View
- Open the 3D view.
- In the Project Browser, right-click the 3D view name, and select Show Camera. …
- In the Project Browser, double-click the view in which you want to modify the camera position (for example, the plan view or the elevation view).
- Drag the camera to move it.
How do I resize a 3D view in Revit?
Use the Size Crop tool to change the size of a perspective view to place on a sheet. Select the crop boundary then click on the Size Crop tool. Use the Scale (locked proportions) to keep the same proportions. Change the values until you get the size you want.
How do you move a 3D view in Revit?
In a 3D view, press shift and use the middle button to orbit the model. The center of rotation is the center of all model geometry. If you select an object and then orbit the view, the selected object is used as the center of rotation.
How do I select a section box in Revit?
Section Box Tool
- First of all select the object(s) you want to section box.
- Go to the Modify tab on the ribbon bar.
- Under the group called “View” select “Section Box”
Why is my crop view greyed out in Revit?
The ‘Reset Crop’ icon will now be greyed out – indicating the crop is no longer edited.
How do I make 3D views bigger on Revit?
As long as it is a camera view, select the view on the sheet, and in the modify tab, select “Size crop,” check the radio button “Scale” then change the width or height to suit.
How do you unlock scales in Revit?
- Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template.
- Modify the scale or other settings defined in the view template. …
- Edit the view template to exclude the unavailable settings.
How do I add a 3D view to a sheet in Revit?
To add a view to the sheet, use one of the following methods: In the Project Browser, expand the list of views, locate the view, and drag it onto the sheet. Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Place View). In the Views dialog, select a view, and click Add View to Sheet.
How do you change 3D view to 2D in Revit?
[REVIT] HOW TO EXPORT A 3D VIEW FROM REVIT TO A 2D . DWG
- Place a 3D view on a Sheet.
- Choose File, Export, CAD formats, DWG.
- Choose file location, name and . dwg version.
- Open . dwg file with a 2D lines of a perspective / axonometry 3D view.