Where is Revit filled region?
A filled region created for a detail view is part of the Detail Items category. Revit lists the region in the Project Browser under Families Detail Items Filled Region.
How do I make a fill opaque region in Revit?
Expand Filled Region. Right-click the region type name (for example, Filled Region 1) and click Properties. You can set Fill pattern, Background, Line Weight Number, and Color for the region. With Background, you can set it to opaque or transparent.
Why does Revit not show filled region?
It sounds like your Detail Items are turned off in your Visibility/Graphics. Select Ribbon View>Graphics>Visibility/Graphics or type VG. Now on the Model Categories (Tab) scroll down to Detail Items and click it back on.
Can you schedule filled regions in Revit?
Go to Manage > Project Parameters > Add > Shared Parameter and then browse to the new shared parameter and apply it to Detail Items. You can now select the Filled Region, and enter the Area given by Revit in the Shared Parameter field (Area for Filled Regions is a System Family which can’t be scheduled).
How do I turn off filled regions in Revit?
If anyone is trying to turn off all filled regions it is simple to create a filter that will do that:
- Create a new filter.
- Select the detail items category.
- Create the filter rule Family name equals “Filled Region”
How do you hatch a area in Revit?
Use the fill region, select a proper “model” hatch. Select the hatch grid and use align tool to adjust the origin. Use the fill region, select a proper “model” hatch. Select the hatch grid and use align tool to adjust the origin.
How do you use plan regions in Revit?
Create a Plan Region
- Open a plan view.
- Click View tab Create panel Plan Views drop-down (Plan Region).
- Sketch a closed loop using lines, rectangles, or polygons.
- On the Properties palette, for View Range, click Edit.
- In the View Range dialog, specify the primary range and view depth.
How do you change a filled region pattern in Revit?
Edit a Fill Pattern
- Click Manage tab Settings Panel Additional Settings drop-down Fill Patterns.
- In the Fill Patterns dialog, for Pattern Type, select Drafting or Model, and then select the fill pattern to edit. …
- Click (Edit fill pattern). …
- To edit the pattern, follow the instructions in Create a Simple Fill Pattern.
Click Manage tab Settings panel (Project Parameters). In the Project Parameters dialog, click Add. In the Parameter Properties dialog, under Parameter Type, select Shared parameter, and click Select. In the Shared Parameters dialog, select the appropriate parameter from the appropriate parameter group, and click OK.