How do I copy a component in SketchUp?
You can do this:
- Open a model, select something you want, do a Copy.
- Open another model, Paste or Paste in Place.
How do you copy a component?
How to duplicate a component?
- Click on the component to display the Edit bar.
- Click on the Copy icon (Two pieces of paper) (Fig. …
- Navigate to the desire location you want to paste the component.
- Either click on an already exists component, or click on a component placeholder to display the Edit bar.
How do I import styles into SketchUp?
Open SketchUp and select Window > Styles. Open SketchUp then open the Styles dialog box in the Default Tray. Click the Details arrow ( ) on the Select tab and choose Open or Create a Collection.
Which CAD command creates multiple copies of objects in a pattern?
With COPY, you can create multiple copies from the specified selection set and base point. The options include the following: Create copies at specified locations or displacements. Automatically space a specified number of copies in a linear pattern.