How do I merge two groups in SketchUp?
Re: How to join to groups
- Select the 2 groups [Note that you use Select+Ctrl to add to a Selection if they are difficult to select together] Then right-click context-menu ‘Group’. …
- If pre-Exploding the 2 Groups won’t clash with other geometry Select the 2 groups and Explode. …
- Select one group and Edit it.
What does Weld edges do in SketchUp?
Weld Edges in SketchUp
This means you can join edges and arcs into a single polyline without installing an extension. If you haven’t used a weld extension, we recommend starting to weld edges for any face where you’d like a smooth push/pull extrusion.
How do I add extensions to SketchUp?
Installing extensions manually in SketchUp
- In SketchUp, select Extensions > Extension Manager. …
- Click the Install Extension button.
- In the Open dialog box that appears, navigate to the . …
- When SketchUp warns you about installing only extensions from trusted sources, click Yes to proceed and install your extension.
How do you use Weld plugins on Roblox?
How to use:
- Turn it on.
- Select anything with the part “Handle” in it.
- Hit “Weld!”
How do you use Flowify?
Once you’ve completed these 5 steps, select both your “targeting group” and your geometry group, go up to the extensions menu under “Flowify,” and select “Flowify.” Once your geometry has been bent, you can use the “Soften Edges” tool in your tray to smooth out your geometry.
Can you use extensions in SketchUp free?
No. At this point SketchUp Free (the web app version) can’t utilize extensions. You can install the local version of SketchUp if you want to use extensions.