How do I change the grid text size in Revit?
To Change the Text Size on Grid Labels
- Click View tab Grids & Levels panel Grids tool launcher .
- Type the Label Font Size (in points) to be used for text on grid labels.
- Click OK.
How do you change a grid head?
Go to the Type properties of the grid and check the name of the symbol used. Then go to families in your Project Browser and find that symbol. Right click on that and edit the family. Change it how you would like it to look.
How do you edit a grid family in Revit?
Solution: Go to Project Browser > Families> Caption symbols click> Caption raster > Right click. Choose Edit family (in the Family Editor) Create a circle and text element with the corresponding size.
How do you change dimensions in Revit?
Change a Dimension Value
- Select an element that the dimension references.
- Click the dimension value. If the dimension is locked, the lock control appears next to it. …
- In the edit box, type a new value for the dimension, and press Enter . The element moves to satisfy the new dimension requirement.
How do you change head size in Revit?
- In the Project Browser, expand the Families folder.
- Under the Annotation Symbols, find the name of the family that needs to be edited (e.g. Level Head – Circle).
- Right click the family, select “Edit” option.
- In this family file, click on the “Name” label.
- Select “Edit Type”.
How do you rotate a grid in Revit?
Rotate the grid: Click Modify | Work Plane Grid tab Modify panel (Rotate), and rotate the grid.
How do I get Project Browser in Revit?
To open the Project Browser, click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down Project Browser, or right-click anywhere in the application window and click Browsers Project Browser.