How do you change the plane of a sketch?
To change the plane of a sketch:
- Select the sketch in the FeatureManager design tree, and click Edit, Sketch Plane. – or – …
- Select a new plane in the FeatureManager design tree or select a new planar face in the model for Sketch Plane/Face .
- Click OK .
How do I change the absolute axis in Catia?
Start CATIA V5 1. Open attached CATPart 2. Click Absolute Axis System in the tree and select Replace by MB3 3. Select Axis System.
How do I edit a sketch in Catia?
To edit an existing sketch:
- Double-click the sketch or an element of the sketch geometry, either in the geometry area or in the specification tree.
- To do this from the 3D, right-click the sketch in the specification tree, point to [sketch name] object in the contextual menu, and then select Edit .
What is sketch plan?
A sketch plan is an illustrative plan or model that shows the maximum densities for residential and non-residential development, including building massing and height, locations of public use and other spaces, and the relationship to existing and proposed buildings and properties.
How do you shift a sketch in Solidworks?
To move a sketch:
- In an active sketch, click Modify Sketch. (Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Tools > Modify.
- In the dialog box: To move the sketch geometry incrementally, under Translate, type a value for X value and Y value and press Enter. …
- Click Close.
How do I change the grid in Catia?
This page deals with the Grid capability.
- To display the Grid in the Sketcher session, just click Grid in the Sketch tools toolbar. The grid is displayed. …
- Select Tools > Options … …
- Select the Mechanical Design category in the left-hand box.
- Select the Sketcher sub-category. …
- Set the options according to your needs:
How do I move a line in Catia?
- Click a center line. End points appear.
- Select any end point and drag to move all the center line extremities to a new position.
- Press the Ctrl key while selecting any end point and drag the selected extremity to a new position. You can multi-select elements when modifying center lines.
Where is quick trim in Catia?
Open the Sketcher_01. CATPart document and ensure that the Geometrical Constraints option is activated: Click Quick Trim . The Quick Trim options are displayed in the Sketch tools toolbar.
Which tool is used to fillet the sketched elements?
The Sketch Fillet tool trims away the corner at the intersection of two sketch entities to create a tangent arc. This tool is available for both 2D and 3D sketches. The Fillet tool on the Features toolbar fillets entities such as edges in parts.