How do you fillet edges in Revit?
Click Modify | Place Lines tab (or respective Modify | Place
How do you set angles in Revit?
- When Angles is selected in the left panel, the right panel displays options for specifying the fitting angle that Revit will use when adding or modifying pipe.
- Select Use any Angle to have Revit use any angle supported by the fitting content.
How do you add a radius in Revit?
Add a Radial Dimension
- Click Annotate tab Dimension panel (Radial).
- Place the cursor on the arc and click. A temporary dimension displays. Tip: You can switch the reference point for the dimension between a wall face and a wall centerline by pressing Tab .
- Click again to place the permanent dimension.
What is the difference between corner radii and fillet radii?
Sharp—A corner which has no chamfer and or corner radius. Fillet—A fillet which can be added both at concave and convex corners. The fillet radius is defined by either the Concave Radius or the Convex Radius values, depending on the type of the corner.
How do you rotate text size in Revit?
You are prompted: Select entities to rotate text: Select the dimensions and press enter.
To rotate the dimension text
- Click the Rotate Dimension Text tool ( ) in the Dimensions toolbar.
- Choose Rotate Dimension Text in the Dimensions menu.
- Type Dimedit in the command bar, press Enter, then type R and press Enter.
How do you measure arc length in Revit?
Add an Arc Length Dimension
- Click Annotate tab Dimension panel (Arc Length).
- On the Options Bar, select a snap option. …
- Place the cursor on the arc, and click to select the radial point.
- Select the end points of the arc, and move the cursor up and away from the arc. …
- Click to place the arc length dimension.