How do you change the size of an object in SketchUp?
Sketchup Resize Components
- To scale only one instance of a component, select the component.
- To scale all instances of a component in your model, double click the component and then select an entity within that component.
- To resize an object and distort some of its dimensions, use the Scale tool.
How many GB is SketchUp?
4GB is strongly preferable to 2GB. SketchUp for Web supports Retina (high DPI) displays.
SketchUp for Web Hardware Requirements.
|Minimum Specifications||Recommended Specifications|
|700MB of available hard-disk space||At least 1GB of available hard-disk space|
Why is Sketchup cutoff?
Another situation that can cause clipping is when the Perspective camera mode is turned off. In that case, click the Zoom Extents button (it looks like a magnifying glass with four red arrows pointing outward). The camera zooms out to display the entire model, and the clipping is eliminated.
What is the human standard for horizontal FOV?
In human vision, the field of view is composed of two monocular FOVs which our brains stitch together to form one binocular FOV. Individually, our eyes have a horizontal FOV of about 135 degrees and a vertical FOV of just over 180 degrees.
To see what’s hidden, choose View→Hidden Geometry. To hide it again, just choose the same thing.
How do you smooth edges in Autocad 3d?
To Smooth Feature Lines
- Click Modify tab Edit Geometry panel Smooth Find.
- Select the feature line(s) to smooth or straighten.
- Do one of the following: Press Enter to smooth the lines. Enter Straighten to straighten lines that were previously smoothed.