How do I hide design options in Revit?
In the Graphics panel, click Visibility/Graphics. In the Visibility/Graphic Overrides dialog box, click the Design Options tab. The dialog box will not have this tab if no design options exist in the project.
How do you make a design option primary in Revit?
- Click Manage tab -> Design Options panel -> Design Options.
- In the Design Options dialog, under Option Set, click New.
- By default, Revit Architecture names the new set Option Set 1 and creates a primary option in the set.
How do you accept primary design options in Revit?
In the Design Options dialog, select the design option set that includes the desired option. If the desired option is secondary, select the design option in the list, and click Make Primary to promote it to the primary option. Under Option Set, click Accept Primary to incorporate the primary option into the main model.
How do you edit design options in Revit?
Click Manage tab Design Options panel (Design Options). In the Design Options dialog, select the design option from the list, click Edit Selected, and click Close. Click Manage tab Design Options panel, and select the desired design option from the drop-down list.
When working with design options what Cannot be placed?
Annotations and details (such as keynotes, dimensions, and tags) are view-specific elements. They cannot be part of a design option. Deleting a design option or a design option set also removes the elements and views associated with the options.
How do you add design options to the main model?
Incorporate a Design Option into the Main Model
- Click Manage tab Design Options panel (Design Options).
- If you are currently editing a design option, click Finish Editing.
- In the Design Options dialog, select the design option set that includes the desired option.
What is design Option?
A design option set is a collection of possible solutions for a particular design problem. Each design option set contains one primary option and one or more secondary options. For example, you can create one design option set to show different designs for the entry of a building.
Does Revit LT have design options?
By default, Revit LT disables design options. To make use of this feature, you must enable it. On the User Interface tab, select Enable Design Options. …
Can you make families in Revit LT?
By using predefined families and creating new ones in Revit LT, you can add both standard and custom elements to your building models. Families also provide a level of control over elements that are similar in use and behavior, allowing you to easily make design changes and manage your projects more efficiently.
How do you do phasing in Revit?
Create a Phase
- Click Manage tab Phasing panel (Phases). The Phasing dialog opens, displaying the Project Phases tab. …
- Click the number box adjacent to a phase. Revit selects the entire phase row. …
- Insert a phase. …
- If desired, click the Name text box of a phase to rename it. …
- Click OK.
How do I open options in Revit?
The Options Bar is located below the ribbon. It displays conditional tools dependent on the current tool or selected element. To move the Options Bar to the bottom of the Revit window (above the status bar), right-click the Options Bar, and click Dock at bottom.
What software is used for BIM?
The Best BIM Software List
- Vectorworks Architecture.
- Autodesk Revit.
- Autodesk BIM 360.
- Tekla BIMsight.
How do you move objects between design options in Revit?
Click Manage tab Design Options panel. From the drop-down list, select the design option to which you want to add the elements. Click Modify <Element> tab Clipboard panel Paste drop-down (Aligned to Same Place). Revit moves the selected elements to the active option.
How do I print design options in Revit?
Check the Design Option Settings for a View
- Open a project view in which you want to see or edit a design option.
- Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics).
- In the Visibility/Graphics dialog, click the Design Options tab.