How do I add collaborators to Autodesk drive?
Share Your Drive
- Click the Share with Collaborators icon in your main Drive view.
- Click Invite.
- Enter the email addresses of the people you want to invite to view and edit content in your drive and click Send Invitations.
Solution: Sharing a folder from a Fusion 360 project is not supported. It is possible to share projects or individual designs. Share the contents of a folder using the A360 drive, other cloud storage or an e-mail.
When you share a link to a file, your name will be visible as the owner of the file.
- Open the file you want to share.
- Tap Share or Share .
- Under “Get Link,” on the right, tap the Down arrow .
- Choose who to share the file with.
- To decide what people can do with your file when you share it, select an option. …
- Tap Copy.
Choose who to share with
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Click the folder you want to share.
- Click Share .
- Under “People,” type the email address or Google Group you want to share with.
- To choose how a person can use the folder, click the Down arrow .
- Click Send. An email is sent to people you shared with.
Your account may no longer have the permissions of the folder, so you can try to share it again. … Log in to the Google Drive account A that shares the folder/file, right-click the file to be shared, and click the Share option. Step 2. Click the Advanced button and choose user B to remove.
Share in your workgroup or domain
Select the file or folder you want to share. Go to the Share tab, and then in the Share with section, select Specific people. Enter email addresses for the people you want to share the file with, select Add for each one, then select Share.
There are actually two ways to generate this public link: from within Fusion 360, and from A360 in a web browser. Inside Fusion 360, open the Data Panel and locate the Design you’d like to share. Right-click on the design and select Share Public Link.
Invite another into the project
Sharing a project with other users gives them access to all designs in that project. To share a project with another user, use the Invite button in the project’s Dashboard. Learn more about the Invite command in the Fusion 360 Learning Session.